A variety of learning experiences

Course Withdrawal

For most programs, domestic students wishing to withdraw from a course or program prior to the course start date can do so via their online student record. Some programs require the assistance of your Enrolment Officer identified in your letter of acceptance.

All students wishing to withdraw from courses or a program after the start date MUST COMPLETE a ‘Course Registration Change Form’ and return it to the Admissions and Records office by the deadline dates. See Important Dates.

Non-attendance by itself does not constitute withdrawal from a course or program. A student is considered registered until a Course Registration Change Form has been submitted. It is the student's responsibility, not the instructor's, to ensure an official withdrawal has been completed.

If a student withdraws from a course it will not show up on official transcripts

Students must submit a Course Withdrawal Form by the advertised deadline to receive a "W." Otherwise a "DNW" is awarded. This form can be found online at Current Students under Information and Forms.

A DNW carries a grade point value of 0.00.